CONNEXUS – FINAL INSIGHTS
Connexus has been fab. Packed with fantastic projects and people. But, today’s my last day! It’s time for me to wrap it up and move on. Here’s 3 project highlights and their insights.
CONNEXUS - LAUNCHING THE BRAND (2020 - 2021)
BRAND BUILDING AND CAMPAIGNS
It’s been a journey:
- My design work has been varied, it’s included: For Sale Boards, Social Media Templates, Payment Cards, Vehicle Livery and co-designing the website.
- Little details have really helped… like implementing naming conventions, file structures and becoming Brand Ambassadors for our social media management platform Orlo.
- Integrated campaigns like “Together with Tenants” offered me a great opportunity to deliver a target smashing campaign (more in the video above).
For more of my Connexus work, see here.
I managed social media and website content between April 2020 and December 2020. The stats below are for this period.
GROWTH IN SOCIAL MEDIA REACH
GROWTH IN SOCIAL MEDIA FOLLOWERS
Social media management platform Orlo - Connexus Case Study
HEREFORDSHIRE HOUSING - NEWTON FARM CONTENT AND PR (2017)
I started at Herefordshire Housing in 2016 (before it merged to become Connexus).
FINDING AN ANGLE
Newton Farm was a post-war development of pre fabs. Herefordshire Housing invested 30 million pounds re-developing the area with 260 built-to-last affordable homes.
In 2017, we wanted to mark the occasion and generate local press. After extensive research, I tracked down the man who used to farm the land before the post-war development.
- Derek’s farm gave the estate the name “Newton Farm”.
- I arranged an event for the final demolition with attendance from local radio (listen here), print and associated stakeholders.
- Derek (aged 89) was a fantastic character and tied the past together with the future magnificently. Him being involved certainly gave the story more interest.
RADIO STATIONS COVERED THE EVENT
NON PAID FACEBOOK VIDEO VIEWS
CONNEXUS - DOMESTIC ABUSE DURING LOCKDOWN (2020)
DATA DRIVEN PLANNING
2020 saw the UK plunged into 2 national COVID-19 lockdowns. For lockdown number 1, our data showed a decrease in referrals to our domestic abuse service (Shropshire Domestic Abuse Services). Once lockdown number 1 came to an end, our service saw a surge of referrals (50% increase June 2020).
When lockdown number 2 was announced, I planned extra activity to compliment the already planned White Ribbon Campaign.
- Extensive updates to the Connexus domestic abuse webpage.
- Specialist support content on our social media channels including special guest Rachel Williams.
- Domestic abuse information posted to 10,000 of our customers.
Stats for the duration of the campaign (14/11/20 – 6/1/21, 53 days)